Wednesday, June 13, 2012

"If you're going to San Francisco...

...be sure to wear some flowers in your hair." 

This August I'll be taking a little vacation to CT for about a week and a half to visit some friends. I'm so excited! I didn't even have to pay for my flight because of my dad's frequent flyer miles...win win win win win win...winning. Ironically, last August was when I took a leap by totally changing up my life and moving to Florida, so the timing seems somewhat fitting for my return visit. Plus, I don't really plan to ever visit there again unless it's in the summer anyway (if I can help it)  ;-)

The last real vacation I went on was this past November. I visited my friend Haley in San Fran for a little over a week, and it was awesome. I didn't even feel an earthquake once! She was able to take the week off from work, so we did tons of fun stuff the whole time. Like, if you can think of literally anything to do in San Fran, we freakin' did it. We even went food shopping at Trader Joe's which is pretty much at the top of my list. I can't even remember the last time I saw Haley before that. We became best friends at my first high school and have kept in touch ever since. Even though we don't talk a ton and I certainly don't see her as much as I'd like, it's one of those things where we truly pick up right where we left off when we do finally see each other...as if there was no huge gap of time or space between us. Things change but basically they stay the same (thanks Dave Matthews).

Napa Valley :-)

Beasley, Haley's dog

Sushi night

Napa Valley



More of driving in Napa


Muir Woods - tons of redwoods! However, did I get any nice photos of a single redwood? Noooo, of course not.


The beach!

Beasley enjoying the sunshine

Haley getting sick of my photo genius

DJ, Stephanie & Michelle Tanner's street

Bright Victorian!

Drinking

Tourist activities abound!


Golden Gate

The best irish coffee everrr


No comments:

Post a Comment