Monday, June 4, 2012

Cute Overload Like Whoa!

Uh, just to warn you, things are about to get cute...like, so cute you might pass out. Check it out yo...

Maisy Stella (age 7) plays and sings "Secret"

Cute overload, am I right? Did this kid come from the cute factory or straight from heaven or what? If so, thank you Jesus (pronounced hey-soos). I don't even think kids are all that cute most of the time, but even I was rolling around on the floor in amazement and bewilderment...and, by "rolling around on the floor", I mostly mean my eyes were glued to the computer screen while my foot tapped along in rhythm (a.k.a. completely out of rhythm) to these sweet beats.

Her older sister Lennon is also really good!

This is also cool!

And, aren't Lennon and Maisy just the cutest fucking names ever for two girls? As if they needed reason to be any cuter...a musical legend and a 115 year old lady. I'd like to meet their parents so I can say "good job" or "nice work" or "can I pretend to be their sister and soulfully shake a tambourine discreetly in the background?". Then, I'd ask to 'borrow' them to try to make a lot of money in the shortest amount of time possible. At the very least, I'd drive them straight over to the Ellen show.

Wow! Such talent in little tiny packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment