Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bloggingg

I'm really enjoying this blogging thing. Like, for realz. It's fun for me. I guess my fun threshold is pretty low. I don't have a ton of things that I really love or that I'm really good at (I tend to like lots of things a little bit). For example, I was on the JV tennis team in high school and I sometimes got to play. Story of my life. I wish I was reallyyy good at something, like being an excellent baton twirler or a siiiiick guitar player...but alas, I was a drop out flute player instead. Ah well, the good news is I'm getting too old to care now.

Anyway, I've always enjoyed writing, for as far back as I can remember. I just never really had a good outlet for doing so...until now. You lucky, lucky people. I try to make this blog an honest portrayal of who I am (without getting too personal)...sort of funny/sarcastic, serious/thoughtful at times (ugh, I think I'm being too serious/thoughtful lately...I guess it comes with the age), and I try to share some random tidbits of things I enjoy, etc. Hopefully I'm doing ok and not boring everyone to tears. Even if I am, who really cares? Don't read my blog then beotches!

Onto the previously aforementioned random tidbits:
~ I saw "The Lucky One" with Zac Efron this past weekend. Yeah yeah, keep the hilarious jokes to yourself. Once in a while, I like a good chick flick. I'm a freaking girl! Although it was obviously pretty predictable (oh, what's that you say, the girl's gonna fall in love in with Zac Efron? Really? I didn't see that coming), can we please talk about Zac for a second? When did he get so hot!?! What the fuck man. I knew the potential was there (ever since that movie "17 Again" or whatever it was called with Chandler Bing) but whoa. Isn't he like almost 10 years younger than me? Is this even appropriate to continue talking about?

~ This video is funny and you should watch it.

~ Somehow I came across this girl's blog one day, and I've been hooked ever since. It's sort of heavy most of the time, but it's all quite beautifully written. I really enjoy it. This particular post was really poignant.

~ I like these lyrics by Mumford & Sons.

~ Have you ever watched any Jenna Marbles videos? Omg, she's hilarious.

~ Why does Adele have like 5 overplayed songs on the radio right now? Each one more depressing than the last? Geeeeez. I'd like to make it through just one day without wanting to slit my wrists, but nooooo. Thanks for that Adele.

~ The dogs have basically completely stopped performing their tricks. Like, all the circumstances and the treats are exactly the same, but suddenly, they've both conveniently forgotten everything we've so painstakingly taught them. Or, they just don't give a crap anymore. It's kind of funny, if you find infuriating things funny.

Ok, I think that's enough random tidbits for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment