Sunday, February 24, 2013

Ben's 26th birthday and more!

Today is Ben's 26th birthday! Technically, we aren't formally celebrating it today as a family though...we are doing that during the weekend of March 9th instead to combine his birthday and my Dad's birthday (which is on March 30th).

And, less importantly, it's almost the one year anniversary of this blog! I started it last year on the day after Ben's birthday. It's weird to think where we all were just a year ago. Ben had moved out of our parent's house not too long before that and has since moved to Winter Park. I was living with our parents at the time, and now I'm in St. Pete. And, although our parents still live in The Villages, they are in a different house. 

Last year at probably right around this time, we were eating cake, drinking wine and smoking cigars out front. Side note: How come no one told me I looked so gross and fat faced? Geez.

Soooo, happy birthday Ben! I love you!

Since I'm pretty good about posting photos to Facebook and Instagram but not my blog too often, I figured I'd put a few up of this weekend. Here we go...

Proof that I did the 5K on Saturday morning!

Birds in Florida are so awesome

This photo of my dad and me cracks me up

Pretty, huge flowers in downtown St. Pete

Miss Pip!

My parents

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! Although I'm happy I did the 5K, I'm a little bummed out I only got to sleep in one morning. It feels like tomorrow should be Sunday.

Ok, time for me to focus on wine and the Oscars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment